Mini game district now open

Attention all I am happy to inform you that the mini-game district is now open, and also that I will be changing my game, it is now Morph that build (MTB)! A game where you turn one build into another in an allotted period of time, the great thing about this is that I don't need to be there, I will be putting up a jackpot reward to anyone who can do the coolest morph!
Entrance fee 10 diamonds

The mini-game district is near Corbin D's house in the acacia biome, you will see my mini-game I am making there.
Make sure you tell Jules before making a game.
Also, try not to base them on negative things, I kind of almost did that and I feel bad about it, keep it positive, no destruction of things, keep things creative, it's Minecraft after all, everyone hates griefers.

Note: I will be changing up mini-game as soon as I next get on.

Happy crafting

- Orion Lord of press

Shameless plug
Do you need enchanting books?
At affordable easy prices?
Well, hop on down to Bob's books where we have books galore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oop

Season 1!

Soooooooo