Season 1!

Greeting my friends!
You all may of noticed that the server has been down for quite some while now, that is because Jules and I could not find a way to get the world on the free hosting website (minehut). But luckily after confirming with some people, we have decided to reset the sever (don't worry the next reset will be less random and more group oriented). We didn't really have a chose, but good things you agree with it!
So basically the new world seed is going to be the same as hermitcraft season 7, meaning there is a big mushroom island in the middle surrounded by some rarer biomes! The center mushroom island will be the shopping district which once again will be organized by Owen, so we don't have craziness, we hope to have the server up and running by tomorrow afternoon. 
Oh and a few changes we will be making!
Keep inventory will most likely be set to true, just going to add death locations so you can get your stuff back easier (also note, they're digital items, you can get them back easy, and if you are in god gear you rarely die)
A few more datapacks will be added that will make the game more exciting, and other datapacks will be fixed.
And I have a personal idea maybe we can add a big prize to getting to the egg, maybe a elytra?


I am personally very excited to play with you guys in this new world!
Comment down below if you need any information!
You all are amazing!
- Orion, currently lord of press

P.S. I am also the one who made Owen the head designer of the shopping district, so I have authority over it as well, so if he is not online, I can help you out! He has the same job as before, so before you go building a shop (this applies to Jules and me too) gotta ask Owen, if he is not online, ask me, if I am not online ask Jules, if no one is online, why are you building a shop?
Oh and Owen, make sure you do mark out open places for shops, like a few blocks marking the border of a area and a sign saying, Unclaimed plot. So people can build when your not online!
K thanks!

P.S.S.
We aren't doing different districts for different kinds of builds, also don't do to much in the nether, we will be deleting it when 1.16 comes out



Oh and btw
Just so Austin knows I do stuff when I am paid.

Have you seen Austins new capture the flag game, which is playable up to a ton of people. If you haven't seen the arena for it, it is epic looking, personally, I am very excited to try it out! It is classic capture the flag, on a super cool ocean v nether map! Sign up in the shopping district to play it maybe you will even play against me, THE PVP GOD!
5 paid for by Austin at the non existing Ad shop, not this mini game currently does not exist, this is added for humor, and this is added for humor, and so is that, and that, and this. 







This is not for humor

Use this link to explore the seed without even playing in it!
Its how I got this image
The red circle is where the shopping district is going to be!

Comments

Post a Comment

Make sure to keep your comments positive, and make them helpful! You can ask questions, just make sure not to spam it up!

Popular posts from this blog

Oop

Soooooooo