Shopping district rules!
Dear everyone!
wow three posts in one night!
I have thought up some rules so one person isn't the ruler of the shopping district, Owen if you want you can do your thing where you build roads and shrubbery for the good of the server but you no longer "control" it.
That duty will fall to me and Jules, we will mark out organized plots for shops so everything is easier to look at and find, I will organize it and as soon as I get a base going I will mark out plots, please take plots only if you plan on using the most of the space, no taking giant plots to place once chest. If you need a bigger plot than ones that are offered, contact me or Jules and we will find a place for you!
Also on OP news, I am thinking that both me and Jules do not have OP but both have access to the console for emergencies, oh and no illegal items will ever be created, and there will be no admin bunker. We may go on op for the start of the server to make sure all the different things that we are testing won't bug out during the middle of the server, but afterwards we will return to normal players, and just for the record for all you people. Me and Jules both own the server, tetchily we all own the server because the rules where made by feedback from you guys, and now you all can start it at will, this server isn't owned by someone, we all own it.
Thanks for being awesome
- Orion
wow three posts in one night!
I have thought up some rules so one person isn't the ruler of the shopping district, Owen if you want you can do your thing where you build roads and shrubbery for the good of the server but you no longer "control" it.
That duty will fall to me and Jules, we will mark out organized plots for shops so everything is easier to look at and find, I will organize it and as soon as I get a base going I will mark out plots, please take plots only if you plan on using the most of the space, no taking giant plots to place once chest. If you need a bigger plot than ones that are offered, contact me or Jules and we will find a place for you!
Also on OP news, I am thinking that both me and Jules do not have OP but both have access to the console for emergencies, oh and no illegal items will ever be created, and there will be no admin bunker. We may go on op for the start of the server to make sure all the different things that we are testing won't bug out during the middle of the server, but afterwards we will return to normal players, and just for the record for all you people. Me and Jules both own the server, tetchily we all own the server because the rules where made by feedback from you guys, and now you all can start it at will, this server isn't owned by someone, we all own it.
Thanks for being awesome
- Orion
Comments are fun!
ReplyDelete