Extra stuff!

Hey guys, a few more things have been added, all of these commands and rules are noted on the other page of the blog BTW

Also new warp rule!
This is more of a plead then a official rule, but I will be sad if you don't! Please just set your warp to a item! It is so annoying to just see conduits and stuff everywhere when I open that menu, and it is so annoying,
just use
/pwarp setitem <Your warp's name>
And hold the item you want it to be
NOTE when you write this command remove the < >
Ok thx!
Also I am thinking of making this a server rule, so please just do it. I might even do it for you!

Some new commands

/tpa <username> This askes someone if you can teleport to them. They can use /tpaccept to accept their request. /tpa cancel This cancels a tpa request. /tpaccept This accepts a players tpa invitation. If you have multiple requests you can do /tpaccept <username>.
/tpa here This askes someone if they will teleport to you. /tpaccept to accept.
/enderchest This lets you use your enderchest at the use of a simple command, anytime.

Also I am working on possible punishments for breaking server rules, which will also be added to the other page! None of them are going to be bad, just there to encourage people not to break the rules. I will of course do a post about it, but I will also update it to the other page of the blog!
Hope you guys are having fun

- Orion
P.S.
Hey guys you know how I have been working on getting the server up, getting the permissions and other stuff to? Well sadly that means I haven't been able to do any grinding, or getting of any stuff! I still have stone tools! If you have extra diamond or Iron enchanted tools that are no longer using, Could you please donate them to me?? I really need some help, I have great plans, I just can execute them because, well, I have been working on getting that server working for you all! Consider it!
#HelpThePoorOwner
oh and charlie and you skeptics, I would never give myself items. And neither would any admins, we have all sworn the admin code! No cheating, I even disabled the admins ability to warp to peoples private warps, oh and don't worry, if one of the other admins breaks the rules, I know all the plugin commands, and how to make them very hard to undo!

Bye!
Comment below if you can help me out, or DM me on discord! Note: I am not going to be on today march 8th
#HelpThePoorOwner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oop

Season 1!

Soooooooo