Sever time!
Hey people of the earth!

You've probably noticed that the realm was down, and probably is down. This is because Jules is swapping the realm over to a free server hoster! Personally I am excited!!!
Not much other news but if you are ever bored, you should play Austins new capture the flag game, which is playable up to a ton of people. If you haven't seen the arena for it, it is epic looking, personally, I am very excited to try it out! It is classic capture the flag, on a super cool ocean v nether map! Sign up in the shopping district to play it maybe you will even play against me, THE PVP GOD!
Oh and BTW, I have chickened out of Austin's mini game, because someone is paying me to do red stone for as much as I would win playing the game.
Thanks!
- Orion/Nocdalia/Lord of News/Lord of the nether/lord of Redstone/lord of the end/lord of press/lord of ..../lord of the lord of the shopping district.
P.S. I will set up page with ip when we have it up and running!

You've probably noticed that the realm was down, and probably is down. This is because Jules is swapping the realm over to a free server hoster! Personally I am excited!!!
Not much other news but if you are ever bored, you should play Austins new capture the flag game, which is playable up to a ton of people. If you haven't seen the arena for it, it is epic looking, personally, I am very excited to try it out! It is classic capture the flag, on a super cool ocean v nether map! Sign up in the shopping district to play it maybe you will even play against me, THE PVP GOD!
4 paid for by Austin at the Ad shop
Oh and BTW, I have chickened out of Austin's mini game, because someone is paying me to do red stone for as much as I would win playing the game.
Thanks!
- Orion/Nocdalia/Lord of News/Lord of the nether/lord of Redstone/lord of the end/lord of press/lord of ..../lord of the lord of the shopping district.
P.S. I will set up page with ip when we have it up and running!
sever time
ReplyDelete