Happy New year!

ModSquad Minecraft | Happy New Year ModSquad Minecraft!

Happy new year my friends!
I have returned from my travels to tell you about new news!
On the newest news Charlie has been unbanned, he has apologized and everyone is happy again!

Austin has won MTB I have delivered him his prize, MTB is now is 1v1 mode! Each player puts in 10 diamonds, the winner takes 15. Challenge each other build morphing skills in this fun mini-game!

The Project orange club is looking for new members! We are a fun mini-community that shares resources and build large scale projects together. If you wish to join, contact me Orion/Nocdalia. Note also gear is there!


Bob's book update ---> I have thorns II in stock

Final note: I am working on a brand new mini-game / gabbling game, it is called: The wishing well. My hope is to set it up soon, however, I am going to need to make some randomizers and other fun Redstone devices. But in the game, there is a chance to turn 1 diamond into a diamond block!


The newest newest news caster
and lord of press

- Orion
:P



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oop

Season 1!

Soooooooo