mini game finished And server data changed

Hey again!
I am posting a little earlier because of some important developments.
Firstly, We tried adding graves, but they were bugged and didn't work, I have ran a command to disable them and until we find a better one we will continue with keep inventory.

Creepers now deal damage, but if you are 6 blocks away from them when they explode they will deal block damage. So they work, but be careful!

And on other news, I have created my wishing well mini-game, all who have played it has said it was fun, so try it out! It is near the giant chicken head and is the building made of white concrete and cobble, it took a lot of time to make so make sure to check it out!

Apart from that, there is no other news.


-May the force be with you
Lord of Press
Orion

(do you want a personalized ad of your shop or mini-game to show up in the news? Then head over to the AD shop to buy some! I will put them in the next post!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oop

Season 1!

Soooooooo