Sorry!

Hello, my nerds! Sorry for not posting for a while!!
But here is your news!

Shops
--------------
Both Arc and Orc have opened their mega shops! Plenty of stock in both of them!!

Reminder to all peoples, If you want to sell something someone else is selling, it is ok to sell it cheaper, but don't put a chest right in front of there shop, this server is for fun, not for being cheeky and mean!

Minigames
-------------
Omg so sorry, I signed up for multiple minigames, I just haven't heard back from them, Please the owners of the assassin mini-game, and the one chunk city, tell me what is happening with them, and if they have been canceled, please give me back my diamonds!

My mega mini-game "the randomizer" is almost complete, all I have to do is build one last room and the prize boxes. If you have any suggestions for prizes send me some!

On other news
-------------------
We have gotten a new plugin known as world-guard, we can make special areas in which things like block placing, or block-breaking, is not allowed, we can even disable ender pearls or chorus fruit! If you have a mini-game and you want to make sure people don't cheat, then slap a message over to me or Jules and we shalt set you up!


- Your all amazing paper boy who is always really late
Orion

Oh and btw! I will soon begin work on my megabase, using lava casting! I Just started experimenting with lava casting and I learned that it is a really cool system to build big things fast! I will be setting up a shop soon!!

Shameless plug: I set up a request for a beacon store. Very cheap beacons, you may just have to wait a while for me to collect them, I hate really expensive beacons, so I opened that shop, the only downside is that it may take me a day to get it to you. Also if you don't have any diamonds, you may borrow a beacon as long as you bring it back, and even you can get alternative payment options!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oop

Season 1!

Soooooooo