Wow lots of stuff

Hello, my fellow Covid 19 social distancers!
With all that is going on the server has been booming with basically there is always at least one person online!
A lot of stuff has happened since my last post so let's keep this simple!

Shops
------------
Lots of shops are on the server, probably more than last season, however, the organization is something to be desired, I also will be setting up a warp for mini-games, so that we can keep the more separate if you have a mini-game, please move it there!

Mini-games
--------------
Currently, I am aware of two mini-games, Owen's - the confined city, and Orcs - Assasins. I am excited to partake in both of them! Also, I will be building a few mini-games to come!


Companys
---------------
The current big companies are
Orc
Arc
Fade to black Incorporated

We are all friends!

Some Shameless plugs
----------------------------
Bob's book shop has reopened, plenty of books, for cheap prices, we have even lowered some of our prices!

The Auction house is open! Right across from Bob's books, you can find amazing deals for tons of items, soon I will be getting a beacon box up there, as in a beacon, with all the blocks needed! Note that right now there are some pretty sweet deals up there! Perhaps later we shall have an actual bidding war with a podium and everything, but until then, Auction house! Also for a small fee, you can Auction off your own things there, the fee is dependent on how long you want it up, and how pricey it will be. I want the Auction house to be more of a community thing, so contact me if you are interested!


Everyone, stay safe in this pandemic, I really miss you all! Wash your hands! Love you guys, thanks so much for keeping me said with this awesome Minecraft server!
- Orion Hoppe lord of press



P.S.
# I love shaders
Also, the warp for the minigame district is a cookie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oop

Season 1!

Soooooooo