1.15
Welcome, to 1.15!
The buzzy bees update!
Lots of new blocks and new items to play around with.
If requested, I and Jules can set up a few natural hives close to spawn because those are 14.4 chunks so if you wanted bees you would have to fly for like, a lot. (I did that!)

May we all have more fun in this brand new version of Minecraft!
Also all members of Project orange, I am moving the bunker I will post cords and how to get in on discord server (The project orange one) if you don't have discord, I will just show you.
May your buzzy dreams come true
-Orion lord of press and news.
The buzzy bees update!
Lots of new blocks and new items to play around with.
If requested, I and Jules can set up a few natural hives close to spawn because those are 14.4 chunks so if you wanted bees you would have to fly for like, a lot. (I did that!)

May we all have more fun in this brand new version of Minecraft!
Also all members of Project orange, I am moving the bunker I will post cords and how to get in on discord server (The project orange one) if you don't have discord, I will just show you.
May your buzzy dreams come true
-Orion lord of press and news.
Comments
Post a Comment
Make sure to keep your comments positive, and make them helpful! You can ask questions, just make sure not to spam it up!