I have some good news, and some lol news.
The lol news:
An anonymous person located a villager spawn egg in a left out shulker box owned by Jules. But don’t worry, he has summoned mobs on the server because of the fact that some of them either did not exist or where glitched out. Most likely one of Jules villagers glitched out and he got a new one, no worries. Also, this whole thing is just kind of funny so just laugh about it.
P.S.
Should we turn off graves? They haven’t been working correctly, I think we leave keep inventory on because it just makes so no one can rage quit because they fell in lava, it will make the server more positive. Also, we can then do PVP mini-game matches without losing levels, there are no negatives to this!
The good news:
The modern district is open! If you fly past Jules desert house to go deeper into the desert, you will run into a modern building, that is my industrial base, you can start building your modern builds nearby, just not on my little island that my house is on, that is my island, I terraformed that.
I have opened up a potion shop in the shopping district, with amazing prices, if I need to restock, tell me!
Also, a new mini-game has opened up, the arena. Created by Owen, in this game you go 1v1 like a gamer with another player, there are lots of rules though so read those.
Final warning:
If you want to enter to win the 33 diamonds in my mini game, tell me! Because I will be rewarding the jackpot if no one else enters.
I hope you find this news helpful!
Carlie don’t go on a rage!
Your humble friend.
News and press lord,
The name of some lake,
Yassss,
- Orion
P.S. I just realised that, the image also has my richness shulker box in it, THIS WAS NOT A FLEX!!

Comments
Post a Comment
Make sure to keep your comments positive, and make them helpful! You can ask questions, just make sure not to spam it up!