Merry Winter Break!

Hey everyone I have a announcement!
 I will likely not be on for the next week or so, so I will not be likely writing more news stories. If you people wish I am sure everyone would enjoy a secret Santa on the server Jules please set up a dropper in the shopping district (decorate it with stuff please).
To enter secret Santa just put your name in, then hit the button and get one out, you must make some kind of minecraft gift for that person!

Also everyone if you want to decorate your bases with Christmas themes I may or may not be trying to find a way to make it snow on the server! (likely going to set the bio-me to a natural snow one and make it rain! Jules do this!)



 Have a awesome break everyone!
- Orion lord of news and press

Oh and if no one is aware all server members MUST check this blog everyone and a while (like once a week)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oop

Season 1!

Soooooooo